Installation and services
- Rapid implementation
- Fixed Investment Costs
- Full Support
- Install yourself or with ComArchive’s assistance
Installing ComArchive is simple and the installation can be performed by the company’s own I.T. department or by ComArchive.
Installation normally takes less than one day.
Neither the installation process, nor use of ComArchive consequent to installation, involve extra work for the I.T. department. On the contrary, ComArchive delivers massive time savings as well as optimised IT processes:
- Stand alone solution with no impact on existing systems
- Reduces the load on the exchange server
- Daily help: Users can find their own archived e-mails
- Use of PST-files is unnecessary
- The system can be used by all; no training of users or I.T. professionals is required.
- No extra safety routines or user privileges.
- The system includes tools which provide an overview of operations and data quantities.
- No risk of mail-loss upon breakdown.
- Simple decision making process; no large analyses or pilot projects.
Following installation the company have no binding commitments to ComArchive. Though we do supply support and consultancy if required, especially in the areas of security and the adjustment of companies’ existing e-mail policies.
Read more about the ComArchive solution here.